Tuesday, April 14, 2015

No Fever

This is the second week of Cycle #3. During the Cycle #1 and #2 I spent Tuesday night of the second week in the hospital. It's 11:00 pm and no fever insight. Hopefully my temp will stay within the normal range and I will wake up in my own bedroom tomorrow morning.

I am feeling so much better than three weeks ago. I was a complete basket case then. This week I have only been a partial basket case. On Monday I was able to fertilize the lawn (That is almost a miracle). I did rest for a long time afterward. Then went to the office and put together a liturgy and did a little research. Today I attended an early meeting then slept. Six AM came to early but I really wanted to hear about the plans to develop an ecumenical ministry. This afternoon I shuffled around a series of online files that will assist me in my sermon research.It was not heavy duty work.

I am so glad I completed the tax forms over the weekend.

We have had several inquires about the garden plots. We have yet to get the area plowed but that should happen this week. We have already reduced our plans for this year. I will not be able to much more than pick a green bean or two. Carol's leg will prevent her from doing any serious work. Pray that God would send us some volunteers on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment