Saturday, March 28, 2015

Home Again, Home Again

Friday

My WBC improved on Friday to such a level that Dr Terebelo was confident that I could go home again on Sat morning. This was good news. I did not want to miss another Sunday.

My strength improved on Friday. I felt as if I could go home that day but my lab report says that it is still not a good idea. This will give me a chance to watch MSU vs Oklahoma. Hopefully, MSU can pull another Big Ten upset.

I did not spend as much time in meditation during this hospital stay. I am not sure why. Concentration was more difficult for me. I wonder if it was due to my attitude. I just wanted to go home and did not want to accept the reality of the situation. I did not want to deal with tubes, pumps, frequent bathroom breaks.

Saturday

Dr T told me at 8:00 am that he was discharging me. I was packed and ready to go by 9:00 am. My WBC was normal and there are no restrictions on me. Tomorrow Carol, Sarah and I will go to the Detroit Institute of Art to view a Diego Rivera exhibit. He romanticized the industrial aspects of Detroit. I would not hang any of his paintings in my house but he is interesting to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment