Saturday, March 28, 2015

No Pleasure Cruise

No Pleasure Cruise

The last three days have past slowly by. I had some good visit by Vance Walker, Bob Cousineau and Clint Cozier. They helped to past the time. I slept a lot yesterday. My hemoglobin was low. I noticed a major change in my energy level after a transfusion.

Today is Friday. It is the first day that I really feel like concentrating on writing. The last two posts were forced. I am more relaxed this morning. Just returned from the Heart Institute. They did an echogram of my heart to make sure the chemo was not destroying it. I won't know the results till tomorrow.

This chemo is much harder than anything that I previously had. My body is feeling it. I still have four treatments before the bone marrow transplant.

I watched Bucket List last night. What a great movie. I need to meet a billionaire so that I could complete my bucket list. LOL. I have thought about such a list. However, I have one major problem. All my items require excellent health. Hike through Zion NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Yellowstone NP, Monument NM. Travel through England and Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment